User Experience Designer
The advertised position is in the Design & User Experience team and offers the opportunity to work with a diverse group of creative enthusiasts, driving for design excellence in key strategic projects and turning customers into fans.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer (m / f / d) to take-over a central role for future innovations in B2C and B2B, and to contribute to:
- Identify customer insights and translate customers perspective into tangible experience concepts and solutions
- Create user experience for digital customer touchpoints like mobile apps, web portals, smart TVs, wearables, conversational interfaces
- Create and compose user experience strategies in the sweet spot of desirability, feasibility, viability and integrity
- Improve user experience end-to-end along customer journeys
- Craft experience prototypes of various fidelity levels
- Validate user experience concepts with customers
- Contribute to design teams and related activities across all phases of innovation development process, from initial research to final roll-out
- Apply design thinking and tailored user-centric methods in interdisciplinary project teams, contributing along the process with top experts from multiple domains
- Provide customer-centric storytelling and solutions for business decisions
- Explore and transfer newest technologies into experience solutions and keep the team ahead of time
- Share knowledge and skills and help colleagues and team to grow
What we are looking for
We are growing our Innovation Hub Athens team and we are looking for a User Experience Designer.
You would be employed by Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services but work in the Innovation Hub projects of Deutsche Telekom Group.
The advertised position requires a selected set of experience and skills:
- Bachelor and Master’s degree in Design (e.g. user experience design, interaction design) and 4+ years of successful and proven track record in user experience design
- Fluent in English
- Digital concept and solution expert with profound practice of crafting digital User Experiences for various customer touchpoints and product-/service categories
- Expert in creation and usage of design systems
- Additional expertise in UI design (visual design, graphic design) is a plus
- Method expert for user experience and interaction design related activities, from early exploration to realization
- Moderator and facilitator of design thinking formats, customer-centric workshops and design sprints
- Domain expert with experience of applying user-centric design activities along the innovation development process in agile and interdisciplinary projects
- Communicator who supports decision makers to challenge conventional practices and to instil customer perspective in decision-making processes
- Storyteller with the ability of visualizing ideas and solutions, communicate experience strategies and encourage collaboration
- Future thinker with the ability to inspire teams with knowledge of user experience design trends, new interaction paradigms and latest experience related technologies
- You are driven by curiosity and thrilled to explore positive use of technologies for human being and environment
- You embrace complex challenges and problems and inspire new ways of thinking
- You drive for excellence and are on the path of lifelong learning
- You rank team always over ego and are passionate about collaboration with people from many cultures
What we provide
We are humble and grounded people but bold with our ambition: we strive to become the best design team with positive meaning for our society and environment. This leads to highly complex challenges and requires best work conditions:
- Value-oriented innovation culture combined with unique resources and capabilities
- Diverse team with continuous top rates on employee satisfaction
- Worldwide collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
- Influence on the digitalization journey of millions of customers in groundbreaking exponential age
- Possibility to join varying B2C and B2B projects across different product and service categories
- People leader to serve individual growth, career development and pleasurable work environment
- Access to broad horizontal and vertical learning and training opportunities
- Remote work with onsite meetings based on project needs and individual needs only (up to 20% travel time)
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Who are we?
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 248 million mobile customers, 26 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines. Deutsche Telekom is present in more than 50 countries including the US.
Leading in customer experience, leading in technology, and leading in business productivity. With these aspirations, Deutsche Telekom is targeting further growth. We are more than just an infrastructure company. We are a trusted companion in an increasingly complex digital world – at home and at work, anyplace, anytime.
Making life easier for people and enriching it for the long term is the very essence of what we do. We connect everyone to the opportunities of now. We believe in the compatibility of economic, social, and ecological aspects and are committed to acting responsibly along our entire value chain.
At Deutsche Telekom, there is a place where passionate talents innovate, learn and grow: the Innovation Hub (IHUB). With leading experts from competence centers like Experience Design, Artificial Intelligence and Software Development we collaborate with a strong customer-centric approach towards one goal: to create human centered product and service experiences for millions of customers across Europe.
Since Deutsche Telekom is amongst the leading global telecommunication companies, we have unique capabilities for innovating a sustainable future: access to latest technologies, exclusive sources of trends and insights, and a global partner network across industries.
But the core of Innovation Hub are its people, celebrating a brave and curious innovation culture. To serve and promote these talents and thought leaders, we created a work environment of active empowerment, lifelong learning, and a healthy work-life balance.
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services is a multi-national company within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe, focused on providing cloud-native platforms based, Software-Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualization.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.