Voice Service Designer
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Manage the architecture of the assigned services in the international DTAG environment for all NatCos, ensuring a maximum service architecture harmonization.
- Deliver the high level service architecture assuring that all functional & non-functional requirements are covered by service design and are delivered for service deployment.
- Deliver decomposition of services to functional components on the application level.
- Support service delivery by changing/enhancing existing applications and/or delivering new ones. Ensure flexibility & configurability of all services and applications.
- Contribute to the overall service architecture & strategy by participation in Service Architecture community. Lead Service Architecture community on regular basis.
- Contribute to the technology architecture & strategy of Pan-Net.
- Define & Participate on definition of the Strategy in his/her specific area on several levels (e.g. corporate strategy, technology strategy, etc.)
- Drive creation of TO-BE architectures and visions in his/her specific area
- Be SPOC for DT Lead Architects in his/her specific area (e.g. GNF, Deutsche Telekom, T-Systems International, Telekom Deutschland, Technology Europe or ICSS and other bodies / organizations)
- Drive improvement activities in the service architecture area.
- Ensure stability, low cost and quality of delivered services.
- Ensure flexible architecture of the services in order to make future changes through configuration rather than further development, thus increasing agility and reducing time to market.
- Drive service architecture that bring innovation and competitive advantage.
- Drive service architecture according to international DTAG architecture guidelines & principles.
- Drive service architecture according to DevOps principles in order to achieve agility & operational stability. Ensure that all services and applications are driven towards Continues Operations via Continues Deployment & Test Automation.
- Speak to vendors and influence their strategic roadmaps for applications in order to ensure delivery of future services.
- Establish and provide the service architecture in cooperation with other Service Centers & Service Architects.
- Support the implementation of DevOps culture that is striving to achieve Continuous Operations.
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables (e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.):
- Service Architect, drives and defines the high-level service architecture based on demand, priorities and time-lines set by the Service Manager, Business. High-level demands are broken-down towards underlying applications, VNFs, IT and the Infrastructure Cloud. Service Architect community defines all architectural guidelines relevant for the portfolio as well as the long-term related technology strategy.
- Manage the architecture of the assigned services in the Service Center along the complete service lifecycle.
- Manage the transition of the services from existing legacy environment to Pan-Net environment by defining service architecture and migration steps.
- Drive the strategy of the assigned services in the Service Center in close cooperation with Service Manager, Business and commercial functions.
- Total Costs of Ownership of the services.
- Quality and stability of the services.
Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or equivalent work experience
Professional knowledge, skills, know-kow in the field & experience in the field:
- Experience in service architecture in telecommunications or IT (at least 10 years).
- Experience with implementation of Agile & DevOps concepts (optional)
- Broad knowledge about realtime mobile and/or fixed line voice service architecture and its underlying technology and protocolls e.g. R4, VoLTE, VoWifi,SIP, IP, PSTN, WebRTC etc.
- Knowledge how fulfillment services like voice must beorchestrated to provide a worry free and stable interworking with existing OSS/BSS IT layers
- Good overview about overarching technology trends, their impact on telecommunication and its infrastructure
- Knowledge about existing vendors for carriers like Nokia and Ericsson and their solutions and systems
- English language - fluent (verbal and written communication skills)
- Knowledge of other EU working languages would be an asset
Managerial skills / competences:
- Understanding multicultural differences
- Willingness to work in the international teams
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Communicate on regular basis with relevant stakeholders in order to assure the service architecture fit and understand future strategy & trends.
- Ensure close cooperation with all relevant architecture groups within DTAG.
Responsability and impact:
- Freedom to act / decide
- According to the general company principles and under the supervision of the superiors
- Impact on results:
- Direct – prime: direct responsibility for achieving set targets
- Direct – shared: joint accountability with others for Service Delivery architecture
Problem solving skills:
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- ‘Can do’ attitude. Flexible and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Freedom to think - it is expected from the position
- to define architectural rules and policies
- to use creative thinking
- to be innovative
- to provide recommendations & guidance in order to implement services according to architecture blueprints
- share experience within the Service Delivery organization regarding the service architecture & capabilities.
- Complexity of problem solving – it is expected from the position
- to ensure coordination and problem solving between different DT architecture teams
- to propose process improvements and activities in order to achieve quality standards
- to solve complex and not clearly specified problems where more solutions are possible
- to make judgment and solution based on deep knowledge and experience
- to come up with newly found, developed solutions
Other soft skills, competences:
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience with Telco and IT service architecture, especially with Voice Services like e.g. R4, VoLTE, VoWifi,SIP, IP, PSTN, WebRTC and mobile radio technology like 2G, 3G ,4G
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps
Depending on the job location your employing company might be one of the following Pan-Net entities:
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Slovakia s.r.o., having its seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia for positions located in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece E.P.E., having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece for positions located in Athens, Greece
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, etaj 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania for positions located in Bucharest, Romania
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia d.o.o. having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia for positions located in Zagreb, Croatia
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft. having its seat at Infopark sétány 3, 1117 Budapest, Hungary for positions located in Budapest, Hungary
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland Sp. z.o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland for positions located in Warsaw, Poland.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link