We write in this blog as Deutsche Telekom employees about the company, its products, and the people behind them. And we share our impressions and experiences with you here. We are therefore all the more pleased about your comments since it’s the dialog with you that makes blogging really interesting in the first place. Our comment rules serve as a guideline for all parties involved to ensure that everyone communicates with one another in a fair and objective manner, and that no post has to be deleted. We therefore ask you to make sure that your comments refer to the post and do not stray from the topic. Although your e-mail address will be queried when you comment and saved in connection with your comment, it will not, however, be published. There is no entitlement to the publication of your comment.
If you need help on a Deutsche Telekom product, please contact our colleagues at customer service.
Contact for service at Deutsche Telekom AG
Netiquette for a respectful tone
- Comment openly, but remain polite and respectful, as you would also wish to be treated yourself by others.
- Comments are most valuable when they have been formulated judiciously and are stimulating.
- Respond with tolerance to other people’s opinions. In counterarguments, refrain from personal attacks or statements relating to the person.
Comments that lead to deletion of the comment and even to the IP address being blocked:
- Insults and personal attacks
- Infringements of German law, such as copyright law
- Comments that do not refer to the post
- Statements with content that is harmful to minors
- Racist comments or hate propaganda
- Comments that glorify violence and specifically target persons, institutions, or companies
- Pornographic content
- Any kind of insult and degradation of persons
- Invitations to demonstrations and rallies
- Personal details that are subject to data privacy law, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
In the event of a breach of our comment rules, we reserve the right to remove the corresponding comments and, in the event of more serious breaches, to block the user’s IP address for further comments. We also reserve the right to edit or move comments, although we would point out that this is for reasons of transparency.
Every user is responsible themselves for the posts they have published. The comments on our posts solely reflect the opinion of individual readers. Deutsche Telekom AG cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content.