As employees of Deutsche Telekom, we write on our corporate website, in our blog, and in social networks about the company, its products, and the people who stand behind it, along with digital topics. Our aim is to give our readers and followers an impression of the most important events involving the company and insights into Deutsche Telekom's contributions toward an increasingly digital world.
But what would social media be without the people and their comments? It's the interaction with them that makes our work so interesting, after all. Here, our commenting rules serve as guidelines for everyone involved, to ensure fair, objective dealings with each other. Abuse and insults against fellow human beings or our company are neither helpful nor necessary and are deleted consistently.
That's why we ask that you ensure that comments focus on the article and don't go off-topic.
Customer service in Germany If you have any questions about our services or products, please contact our customer service.
Netiquette for a respectful tone
- Comment openly, but remain polite and respectful, as you would also wish to be treated yourself by others.
- Comments are most valuable when they have been formulated judiciously and are stimulating.
- Respond with tolerance to other people’s opinions. In counterarguments, refrain from personal attacks or statements relating to the person.
Comments that lead to deletion of the comment and even to the IP address being blocked:
- Insults and personal attacks
- Infringements of German law, such as copyright law
- Comments that do not refer to the post
- Statements with content that is harmful to minors
- Racist comments or hate propaganda
- Comments that glorify violence and specifically target persons, institutions, or companies
- Pornographic content
- Any kind of insult and degradation of persons
- Invitations to demonstrations and rallies
- Personal details that are subject to data privacy law, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
In the event of a breach of our comment rules, we reserve the right to remove the corresponding comments and, in the event of more serious breaches, to block the user’s IP address for further comments. We also reserve the right to edit or move comments, although we would point out that this is for reasons of transparency.
Every user is responsible themselves for the posts they have published. The comments on our posts solely reflect the opinion of individual readers. Deutsche Telekom AG cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content.