Bid Manager (IT Security) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
In this position you will be responsible for the quality and fit of our offers as Deutsche Telekom Security towards our existing and potential customers as the leader of a bid team.
- You will be responsible for the bid project in terms of budget, time and quality and ensures that the necessary and sufficient actions are taken to win the deal.
- You are responsible for and coordinate the preparation of the proposal for a given opportunity until closing and provide quality assurance in the process. After that you manage the bid process up to the point when the proposal is approved by the necessary boards and signed.
- You ensure the content alignment and reconciliation of the different streams
- You will be in intensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders e.g. DSM, Sales Consultants, Deal Managers, client representatives on all management levels as well as suppliers. Additionally it is your responsibility to comply with given regulations and directives from HR, Finance & Controlling, Legal Affairs and such both internally and externally.
- You guide the Bid team for international business through cost and price optimization by leveraging On-/Near- and Offshore resources within Deutsche Telekom Security.
- You act as counterpart for client’s buying team project manager to structure and plan the joined process milestones
- You manage the dynamics within the bid team and moderate team conflict resolutions.
- You identify, present and evaluate risks of the proposal and contract in collaboration with all involved units
- You will be considered as an advisor to senior sales, account, and/or industry leadership with respect to the current state and future advancement of the deal.
- You coordinate and accompany the handover process to transition & transformation team in case of a successful bid or carry out lessons learned activities in case of a no-bid decision or loss.
- We offer a full time position to regular office hours.
- You are excited to travel mostly around Europe
- You have the ability to build an excellent relationship to customers and internal stakeholders with the aim of being perceived as “Trusted Advisor” for the Bid Teams and partners.
- You have a minimum of 1,5-2 years relevant work experience as a Bid Manager.
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal at least B2)
- You possess distinctive project management skills, PMI or similar certification
- You are knowledgeable of quality management methods
- You have strong communication and presentation skills to Executive Management audience
- Time management and prioritizing topics pose no issues to you
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology and ICT business
- Bid Management and/or Sales experience with IT Security Background from an MSS perpective
- Fluent German (both written and verbal at least B2
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.