Business Operation Consultant
- Steering and coordination of cross-functional special tasks and initiatives (both in the customer context and within the organization)
- Coordination and preparation of decision papers (business reviews/projects/customer presentations)
- Preparation of management and customer presentations
- Preparing and presenting complex functional topics in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
- Creation of supplier and customer briefings
- (Partial) project management and/or PMO activities for functional projects
- Coordination, planning and implementation of divisional communication (internal/external)
- Preparation of divisional reporting (HR/FC/Legal/Training)
- Preparation and moderation of workshops with the PC&PS Leadership Team
- You have a good degree in the field of economics, business informatics or a comparable degree and want to qualify for first management tasks
- First professional experience in the field of consulting, management support or in a comparable position
- Know-how of market, technology and competitor environment in the ICT industry (especially Cloud)
- Good knowledge of the overall business context and common delivery and service processes
- Excellent handling of Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience in workshop preparation & moderation
- Coordination and organizational skills
- Experience in intercultural management
- Very good German and English skills
- Knowledge, experience in use and/or certifications in common agile tools and methodologies like Jira, Kanban, Scrum & SAFe
- Your excellent comprehension and analytical skills enable you to work independently on complex tasks, making you our ideal candidate
- Personally, you are characterized by a confident manner, absolute reliability, strong assertiveness, determination, flexibility, and entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Absolute loyalty, discretion and a trustful handling of sensitive information are a matter of course for you
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.