You never heard of the HR Marketing Chapter of Deutsche Telekom? Well, we are quite an international bunch of colleagues of different shapes and backgrounds, located from Barcelona to Budapest. We all unite under the flag of HR Marketing, including Employer Branding, Digital Talent Attraction and internal HR Product Marketing/Communication. Our mission: To position Deutsche Telekom Group as an attractive employer.
And you are the last puzzle piece missing from the team: a creative visual designer, strengthening our team from the Design Hub in Budapest.
What we offer:
- Receive a wide range of benefits (Telekom services, laptop, mobile, individual training budget, cafeteria, various holiday options, etc.)
- Arrange your working hours on your own (home office is also supported)
- Continuous professional development
- Multinational and modern working environment
Should you feel all of the below suit you, you may be a great fit!
- Preferred degree: Diploma in fine art / Applied Art / Graphic Design
- Have at least 3 years track record in professional graphic design environment
- Have an understanding of social media platforms (IG, FB, YouTube, Twitter) in order to design assets for those mediums
- Animation and Videography is heavily desired, interface design experience is a plus
- You are experienced in creating digital visual artworks and you know the difference between “good” and “amazing” design solutions. Digital agency background is an advantage especially, if you worked on internationally
- You have a strong design portfolio demonstrating stunning visuals across social media, web and mobile applications—preferably not just static websites
- Mastery of design tools: e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.
- You are not afraid of being on the stage and present your / your team’s concept, defend it or, well even let it go
- Should be a keen self learner and willing to learn the new advancements in the field of visual design
- You are fluent in English both verbal and written
What we offer
Childcare facility on-site
Career and family can be easily reconciled with us - a company childcare facility close to the office enables stress-free and flexible working.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.