Developer Evangelist (m/w/d)
For our hubraum tech incubator team @ Berlin we are looking for an experienced Developer Tech Evangelist who strives for the following tasks based on his experiences:
- Supporting partners and customers in developing applications on the DT Developer Platform
- Working closely together with the Product Owners & Innovation Leads for the analysis and implementation of customer requirements
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee and topics presenter for the DT Developer platform at DT and external technology conferences, trade shows and events
- Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to product, developers, sales and support teams.
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- Implementing corresponding programming work (coding) to create demos and prototypes in order to showcase the product capabilities
- Creation and maintenance of API documentation and educational content for developers
- Developing and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption of DT Developer Platform
- Work hands-on with DT APIs and other solutions to demonstrate and prototype integrations with customer or partner teams
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver technical presentations to developer audiences
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in various product development & developer facing roles and hands-on experience with devops
- Experience in developer relations / developer programs, working on developing & documenting APIs
- Experience with network and architectural design using micro-services
- Experience in requirements management
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Hubraum is Deutsche Telekom’s tech incubator. Since 2012, hubraum has been collaborating with the digital ecosystem out of its campuses in Berlin, Krakow and Tel Aviv. By bringing developers and Deutsche Telekom & T-Mobile together, hubraum sparks innovation transfer and creates business opportunities for both sides. As 5G has the potential to become the next global developer platform we are looking for an experienced developer evangelist who will help us fulfill our mission by connecting Deutsche Telekom with developers and sharing knowledge and experience about Deutsche Telekom's APIs at conferences and meetups, in articles, on blogs, and social media.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.