- Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Consulting
Do you want to change the world? You can do with us!
Be an Enterprise Architect at Magyar Telekom!
The aim of the Architecture CoE (Center of Expertise) is to ensure the whole IT architecture maintenance and development.
Enterprise Architect apply MT's governance framework and architectural processes and techniques across the whole enterprise. Leads the development, management and maintenance of a single holistic enterprise architecture of the whole organization, from all architecture perspectives (Business Services, Business, Processes, Information, Applications and Technology). Ensure and maintain the enterprise architecture to be closely aligned with the business Strategy, Business Operating Model, Architecture Vision, and satisfies all enterprise architecture requirements, i.e. better alignment of business strategy and implementation; increased flexibility and agility, and a generally more efficient IT operations. Investigate and make recommendations, guidelines on Architecture Decisions concerning Architecture Requirements (Topics & Gaps) raised by their stakeholders.
- Create and implement a business vision and multi-year architecture roadmap (Architecture Runway), and business architecture models that reflect to MT's strategies and goals
- Responsible for the definition and communication of the target enterprise architecture blueprint (including principles, standards, reference architecture models, patterns, guidelines etc.)
- Sponsoring the development of common reusable enterprise IT assets for use across different solutions, limit number of technologies that company uses with standard technology environments, drives the organization to transform to more standardized and optimized
- Locate ways to reduce CAPEX and OPEX costs in IT and business by supporting transparent governance of IT investment decisions
- Seek and find ways in which to improve the IT business capabilities, so they support future goals, provide architecture guidance, researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
- Supervise solution design activities performed by Solution Architect, Journey Experts, Business Annalists, Product Owners, etc. during project execution
- Govern architecture evolution activities upon request in designated programs by supporting Solution Architects and Product Owners both locally and internationally. Collaborates with all relevant parties during design in order to explore solution alternatives, review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the long-term architecture vision. Recommends the most suitable architecture by defining the overall solution on high level
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of Agile Release Train and Solution Train enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile teams to implement them, participate in Program Increment Planning (PI) and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos in case of agile delivery
- Evaluate external and internal development engineering, talent recruiting and accounting models for discrepancies, risks and vulnerabilities, i.e. identify ways to increase employee knowledge and skills to support future growth, shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions, bring in a level of guidance to an organizational in terms of how they can leverage and apply technology to meet strategic objectives
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies along with sustainable operational consistency (efficiency, effectiveness, consistency, reliability, and predictability) and performance
You are a preferred candidate, if you are:
- Having customer service orientation.
- Being able to explain complex issues to business and technical people.
- Having competent written and spoken communication in Hungarian and English.
- Having suitable time prioritization and management.
- Having emotional intelligence.
- Being able to empathies with other points of view.
- Having stress resistant abilities.
- Being a leader to motivate others.
- Being proactive and ambitious.
- Having stakeholder management skills.
- Being able to deliver reports within agreed timelines.
We need you and you are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- MSC/BSC certification in Computer Science or Technical undergraduate degree with a post graduate business qualification.
- TOGAF or other equivalent Architecture Framework Certification is a must
- Background experience at least of 5 years in IT architecture or Enterprise IT architecture management in global company is an excellent preparation to have a job placement in this area.
In return, you:
- Get a wide range of fringe benefits (laptop, cell phone, personal training budget, cafeteria, insurance, holiday home accommodation etc.)
- Get discounts specific to employees
- Can work in a multinational and modern environment
- Can schedule your work on your own, or even opt for partial telework
- Can continuously develop your expertise and gain competitive professional knowledge
- Can take part in different trainings, courses
A Magyar Telekom, Magyarország vezető infokommunikációs szolgáltatójaként több millió kapcsolattal kötődik ügyfelei életéhez. Telefon, internet, tv és IT: minden téren minőségi, megbízható és egyedülállóan széles szolgáltatáspalettával rendelkezünk. Arra törekszünk, hogy innovatív megoldásainkkal áthidaljuk a távolságot ember és ember között, állandó fejlesztéseinkkel növeljük az egyén lehetőségeit, így az ország versenyképességét. Célunk, hogy szolgáltatásainkkal egyszerűbbé, könnyebbé és élménydúsabbá tegyük ügyfeleink életét, ezzel újra és újra kiérdemeljük bizalmukat.