Microsoft Exchange Administrator
- Operating and supporting international infrastructure based on Microsoft Exchange servers
- Maintenance, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
- Solving operating system and exchange application incidents, documenting and analyzing system outages
- Handling, resolving and closing error events and incoming requests
- Resolving requests according on defined processes and SLAs, eliminating error events
- Detecting major incidents and reporting them based on well-defined procedures
- Troubleshooting, and performing root cause analysis
- Share information with coworkers, and other resolution teams
- Learning and updating knowledge databases
- Regular participation in meetings, telephone conferences, regular contact with foreign colleagues
Non regular tasks:
- Analysis of technical reports and risk assessments
Group level tasks:
- Checking and improving existing processes, making recommendations, check for automation possibilities
- Check documentations and keep them up-to-date
- Windows Server Operation knowledge
- Experience in IT operation
- English languge knowledge
- Team player, self-reliant personality
- Good troubleshooting skills
- MS certificates
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.