PLM Architect Windchill (m/w/d)
As Senior PLM Architect Windchill (m/f/d) you will take on the following exciting tasks as part of Windchill projects:
- Creation of architectural concepts for the use of Windchill
- Consulting the customer on the development of overall system solutions, on the development of the IT architecture and the software design
- Further development and customization of the software Windchill to customer needs
- Bugfixing, implementation of troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Performing data cleansing
- Code adjustments with regard to release changes
- Optimization of the application for cloud operation AWS
- Support in the preparation of offers (e.g. calculations, presentations) and consulting on the introduction of IT solutions
- Quality assurance of the work results
You have a degree in computer science or comparable education with several years of professional experience. In addition, you convince us with the following experience and skills in dealing with the software PTC Windchill:
- Very good experience in the architecture, installation, configuration and operation of the PTC Windchill
- In-depth knowledge of developing and customizing PTC Windchill
- Solid skills in troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Good knowledge of cloud systems and Suse Linux is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English (at least level C1)
- Willingness to travel nationally, if necessary also internationally
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
A community of 600 PLM experts worldwide. All well-known automotive "big players" rely on our PLM solutions and our competence in the development of cyber-physical products of the future. We advise creatively from the introduction to ongoing operation and implement agile innovative ideas with the latest technologies, e.g. augmented reality or artificial intelligence or digital twin. This is the Business Area Product Lifecycle Management of T-Systems. In this environment we offer exciting perspectives:
- A career in a strong company with responsibility for exciting projects with international customers.
- An agile and flexible organization that values your opinion and implements innovative ideas together with you.
- An open-minded and motivating team that continuously supports you in your further development.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 5
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Dresden Riesaer Str. 5
- Darmstadt Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 1
- Magdeburg Lübecker Str. 2
- Munich Marsplatz 4
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.