Service Delivery Manager (Budapest)
- Complete ownership of a customer contract
- Commercial steering of customer contracts
- Customer relationship management on top management level
- Responsible customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Governance of the delivery meeting contractual agreements in terms of quality, time, and financials
- Leadership in a matrix organization across the delivery units driving client centricity
- Responsible for farming: upselling, cross-selling and finding new opportunities
- Collage/University degree or comparable vocational education with additional specialist’s training and 5 years of work experience in a functional field
- Fluent German language (English on negotiable level is an advantage)
- Wide, special knowledge and years of experience in work methodologies, customer care, guidelines, law of contracts, business economics and controlling
- International working experience in a matrix organization
- Broad knowledge of service in excellence and ITIL
- Securing the SDM-tasks and interests in the context of business processes
- Certificate of good-conduct
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.