T-Mobile Polska S.A.
How to interpret the figures?
- All communication operator activities regarding Lawful Interception & Data Provisioning must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by T-Mobile Polska is unlawful.
- UKE (Office of Electronic Telecommunications) does not publish any statistics after Telecommunications Act amendment in 2016
- Agreements with Law Enforcement Agencies imposes confidentiality obligation on TMPL regarding details of cooperation
- Unfortunately, the result of a request to obtain an official authorization to publish statistical data was negative.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- The Act on Telecommunications law
- The Code of Criminal Procedure
- 8 Acts concerning authorized agencies (Police, special forces, Military etc.)
- Ordinance of the Council of Ministers of 21 April 2022
- Art. 179 § 4a Telecommunications Law
- Art. 180d Telecommunications Law.
- Police - the Act of April 6, 1990 on the Police
- ABW and AW - the Act of May 24, 2002 on the Internal Security Agency and the Intelligence Agency
- Border Guard - the Act of October 12, 1990 on the Border Guard
- the Act of 16 November 2016 on the National Fiscal Administration
- The Act of 11 March 2022 on the defense of the Fatherland
- Central Anticorruption Bureau.