T-Mobile Polska S.A.
How to interpret the figures?
- All communication operator activities regarding Lawful Interception & Data Provisioning must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by T-Mobile Polska is unlawful.
- UKE (Office of Electronic Telecommunications) does not publish any statistics after Telecommunications Act amendment in 2016.
- Agreements with Law Enforcement Agencies imposes confidentiality obligation on TMPL regarding details of cooperation.
- Unfortunately, the result of a request to obtain an official authorization to publish statistical data was negative.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- The Act on Telecommunications law
- The Code of Criminal Procedure
- 9 Acts concerning authorized agencies (Police, special forces, Military etc.)
- Ordinance of the Minister of Justice of 24 June 2003
- Art. 179 § 4a Telecommunications Law
- Art. 180d Telecommunications Law.
- Police - the Act of April 6, 1990 on the Police - UOP - the Act of April 6, 1990 on the Office of State Protection
- Border Guard - the Act of October 12, 1990 on the Border Guard
- fiscal control authorities - the Act of 28 September 1991 on fiscal control
- Military Information Services and Military Police - Act of November 21, 1967 on the universal obligation to defend the Republic of Poland.
- Central Anticorruption Bureau,
- Internal Security Agency.