Industrial companies have to constantly improve the adaptability, flexibility and efficiency of their products. Production processes have to survive in international competition.
The key to this is wireless data transmission. Furthermore, networking in the production facilities, adapted to the respective application. Therefore, also in the field of logistics, Deutsche Telekom offers solutions that can be implemented quickly, such as paperless waybills or intelligent real-time monitoring of transport.
We show our visitors which problems can occur in the supply chain and which solutions we offer. What factors need to be taken into account and what options are available to make the supply chain as efficient as possible. Efficient production requires stable and optimally timed supply chain management.
Exhibition highlights in Hanover
• Home of Industrial Pioneers – Technologies for factories and energy systems of the future.
• More than 500 application examples – for Industry 4.0 and machine learning.
• Components, systems, solutions – 6,500 exhibitors from 75 countries.
• Industrial Intelligence – Networking man and machine in the age of artificial intelligence.
• More than 80 forums and conferences – for instance, on Industry 4.0, machine learning, 5G and smart grids.
• All key technologies and core areas of industry at one location.
Visit us in Hanover from April 1 to 5, hall 5, booth E04. We look forward to seeing you!