Big recognition for Deutsche Telekom: In a large-scale Investor Relations survey, the Group has been allocated several top places. These include René Obermann, who was chosen as number 1 of the top 25 CEOs in Europe.
The Investor Relations (IR) survey was carried out by Thomson Reuters. More than 10,000 investors and analysts in the European market were surveyed. The Thomson Reuters Extel Survey carries out annual IR studies for the pan-European and Asian markets and separately focused studies for individual countries. In this context, investors and analysts are asked to give their opinions on different aspects of the Investor Relations field, and to explain what they regard as "best practice". Here are the most important results of the survey at a glance:
- First place for René Obermann among the top 25 CEOs in Europe (for all sectors and companies)
- Second place for Tim Höttges among the top 25 CFOs in Europe
- Second place for Stephan Eger among the top 25 IR managers in Europe
- First place for René Obermann among the top CEOs for IR in Germany
- First place for Tim Höttges among the top CFOs for IR in Germany
- First place for Telekom among the top IR teams in Europe in the telecommunications field
- First place for Stephan Eger among the top IR managers in Europe in the telecommunications field
Thomson Reuters Extel Survey is a branch of Thomson Reuters, which considers itself the worldwide leading provider of intelligent information for companies and experts. Thomson Reuters has more than 50,000 employees in 93 countries.