The United States operating segment has been reported as a discontinued operation since the first quarter of 2011.
Click your way through net profit, adjusted EBITDA, the adjusted net profit, free cash flow and the mobile customer figures as well as the number of DSL broadband lines.
- Guidance confirmed with more detail following the first quarter
- Revenue down by 3.0 percent and adjusted EBITDA down by 5.0 percent in the first three months of 2011
- Mobile Internet, smartphone penetration, and Internet TV growth drivers for the Group
- Adjusted EBITDA in Germany up by 3.7 percent
- Revenue from Systems Solutions up by over 6 percent
- European companies investing in growth
- Growth trend in data revenue continues apace with a 20 percent rise in the U.S., contract churn rate remains high at 2.4 percent