The United States operating segment has been reported as a discontinued operation since the first quarter of 2011.
Click your way through net profit, adjusted EBITDA, the adjusted net profit, free cash flow and the mobile customer figures as well as the number of DSL broadband lines.
- Revenue from continuing operations down by 4.1 percent in the quarter to EUR 11.0 billion
- Successful cost-cutting in the third quarter leads to increase in EBITDA margin by 0.5 percentage points
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations falls 2.7 percent to EUR 3.9 billion
- Net profit up 14.6 percent to EUR 1.1 billion
- High adjusted EBITDA margin in Germany of 41.5 percent