Fit for the challenges of demographic change, which will alter workforce and population structures in the long term.
The Generation@Telekom program is designed to get Deutsche Telekom in shape to face these challenges. The program is directed at employees from before their first day with the company right through to the last, and beyond—in other words, not just at older employees. Dialog across generations encourages mutual respect and knowledge transfer.
- Reverse mentoring, in order to support know-how exchange and understanding between the generations
- Encouragement of health awareness and provision of offers
- Children's Day—employees' children and grandchildren experience the place where their parents or grandparents work
- Offer of flexible working time models and options to take time out to care for relatives
- Consideration of different phases of life/individual circumstances
- Mentoring for students on MINT study programs