Member of the Supervisory Board since May 24, 2012, appointed until the shareholders' meeting 2022, Entrepreneur, member of several supervisory boards and advisory boards as well as the Monopolies Commission Former CEO of Morgan Stanley Bank, Frankfurt/Main, Former Member of the Board of Directors of Morgan Stanley Bank International Limited, London, United Kingdom.
Year of birth: 1964
Place of birth: Vienna
Education and training:
Expertise/Professional focal points:
Acknowledged financial and banking expert as a result of many years of experience as boardmember in the banking sector and in executive positions in Germany and abroad, experience in international capital markets and with global institutional investors and investor relations.
Seats on the Deutsche Telekom supervisory bodies:
- Audit Committee, Chairwoman
- Finance Committee
- Nomination Committee
Seats on the supervisory bodies of other companies:
- Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG, Unterschleißheim, Deputy Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board*
- KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH, Frankfurt am Main (until March 24, 2021)
Member of comparable supervisory bodies of companies in Germany or abroad:
- Coca-Cola European Parnters plc, London, Member of the Supervisory Board*
- Unibail-Rodamco SE, Paris, France, Member of the Supervisory Board*