With 13 offices in 5 States and around 2,000 employees, T-Systems Brazil is one of the most relevant IT service providers in the country, growing faster to serve as a trusted advisor to local companies.
T-Systems offers business customers end-to-end solutions to Information and Communication Technology (ICT), from applications to entire IT and Telecom infrastructure, highly secure data centers, and a unique cloud ecosystem made up of standardized platforms and global partnerships. The portfolio includes not only classic ICT, but above all digital transformation services, and appropriate infrastructure, platforms, and software from the cloud, as well as crucial future areas such as big data, the Internet of Things, M2M, and Industry 4.0 – always based on maximum ICT security.
T-Systems is a long-standing partner to the Brazilian manufacturing and automotive industry, financial, insurance, services, utilities, retail and telecommunications. T-Systems Brazil has a strong knowledge in SAP implementation and integration, making this technology its leading business. Beyond high-qualified SAP knowledge, T-Systems Brazil is breaking new markets with System Integration, Application Management & Modernization (AMM), Cloud Services (PaaS, IaaS e SaaS), M2M/IoT solutions and magenta security. With two data centers nationwide, twin core and Tier III certified, T-Systems Brazil has also a focus on providing services to global companies from the office located in Blumenau (SC), where more than 600 professionals serve customers around the world.
All T-Systems services follow international quality standards and a very good cost-benefit relationship due to economies of scale.
T-Systems do Brasil Ltda.
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- Employees: around 2,000
- Headquarter: in São Paulo
- 2 Data Centers twin core and Tier III certified
- Offshore & Nearshore Competence Center in Blumenau (SC), with more than +600 employees, 50% german speakers, Global Systems Integration Hub
- Market Share: T-Systems Brazil jumped from 20th position in 2011 to 10th biggest IT Services Provider in the country in 2016.
- Customer Satisfaction – TRIM has also increased annually: 66 in 2014 to 86 in 2016
- Market YoY growth +20% in local accounts
- IOT – Partnership with Roambee to provide smart logistics and high investments in digital transformation solutions (Industry 4.0, MVNO, Connected car, smart factory)
- SAP – Customers worldwide benefit from our accumulated competence and the intensive relationship with SAP. Big focus on S4HANA.
- The Cloudifier – we offer standardized cloud transformation
- Un-outsoucing – we offer outsourcing without long-term contracts and the possibility to quit on incident
- Some Customers: Mercedes-Benz; Volkswagen; Audi; Qualicorp; Telefónica/Vivo; Kroton; BAT; ThyssenKrupp; Mizuho Bank; Société Générale Bank; Boticário, Sul America; Casa & Video; etc.