Can technological progress make our future better and more sustainable? In the TEDx livestream: Frank Thelen, Hendrik Streeck and other experts.
The human being at the centre of the digital transformation: "Experience Digital Humanity" - this is what the TEDx in Bonn on 17 September 2020 from 5 p.m. is all about. The discussion will be held in English. The online event is free and open to all. It will take place without an audience at the Deutsche Telekom headquarters in Bonn, but will be streamed live.
"TED" stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. The name goes back to an annual innovation conference in California. Other organisers can hold their own conferences under the name TEDx, such as the association "Save the World" together with Telekom in Bonn. This time in the talk:
- Yannick Hofmann (media artist and deputy director of the Hertz Laboratory at ZKM)
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Messner (President of the Federal Environment Agency)
- Nick Nuttall (Director of International Strategic Communication at the Earth Day Network and the climate platform We Don't Have Time)
- Angela Richter (theater director, author)
- Daniel Sproll (UX designer and co-founder of Realities.io), Prof. Dr. Hendrik Streeck (Director of the Institute for Virology and HIV Research at the University of Bonn) Frank Thelen (visionary and investor).
Further round of talks afterwards
At 20.15 hrs the organisers invite to another digital discussion round. The question will be: "Crisis as an opportunity for digitization? The guests are Torsten Brodt, Head of Commercial Management Telekom Deutschland, Yannick Hofmann, Angela Richter Prof. Dr. Dirk Messner. Moderation: Nick Nuttall.