Just recently I had another conversation about this question. When I talked about cloud gaming, voicification and the Smart Speaker, and also about possible applications for AR/VR glasses and networked beehives, the eyes of the people I was talking to became very wide: "What's going on over there?"
It's clear that we're at the forefront of new network technologies, that's what most people expect from Telekom. But that we work intensively with start-ups via Hubraum, our tech incubator, for example; that we have scouting offices for new trends and partners in Tel Aviv, Shenzhen and San Francisco; that we conduct research and development in our own Telekom Innovation Laboratories; that we have a Design Gallery ... All this comes as a surprise to many. Maybe also because we don't talk about it often enough.
We want to change that with the new special at telekom.com. Here we report on our world of innovation in a colorful, moving and entertaining way.
- What's up with AR/ VR Reality? We show the most interesting applications
- Five reasons why gaming and Deutsche Telekom go well together
- Start-ups and large corporations: it works!
- Deutsche Telekom locations in inspiring locations around the world. Israel, South Korea, Silicon Valley.
- When the cow texts the farmer. Connected thanks to modern sensors.
- Green, liveable and clever. This is what life will be like in the city of the future
- "Technology becomes invisible, but is always there." An interview with a futurologist
- And much more....
So if you want to stay "up to date", then check back often.
And please also write us in the comments below, which topics you are still interested in. We are happy about feedback!
Have fun surfing