- Dividend growth: Increasing dividend per share of 10% from 55ct to 60ct for the fiscal year 2016 (payout in June 2016; subject to approaval by the Annual General Meeting). In 2015 we gave an outlook for the years 2015 to 2018: we promised a minimum pay-out of 50ct per share and growth of dividends in line with free cash flow growth. We have delivered on these promises for 2015 and 2016 and are well on track for 2017.
- High reliability: Dividend commitments have been fulfilled in the past, despite a sometimes difficult market environment.
- Tax-free payout: The dividend for the 2015 financial year will be paid out without deduction of the German capital gains tax.
- Advantageous investment: Optional payout of the dividend for the 2016 financial year in the form of new shares. Steadily rising acceptance rate in the last three years (2013: 38%, 2014: 45%, 2015: 48%).
- You can find all further information on the dividend here.
Annual Report 2017
You find the current annual report here.