You can find further information on the Code of Conduct here:
- Deutsche Telekom’s strategy, which describes the company’s goals.
- Deutsche Telekom Guiding Principles, which provide guidance for putting the company’s strategy into practice.
- Code of Human Rights & Social Principles (pdf, 1.1 MB), under which Deutsche Telekom commits, among other things, to respect and promote human rights (including the ILO’s core labor standards). Deutsche Telekom’s compliance with the Code of Human Rights & Social Principles is surveyed once a year at all Group companies worldwide as part of the Human Rights & Social Performance Report.
- The Group Policy on Employee Relations, which elaborates the relationship between Deutsche Telekom companies and their workforce.
- Deutsche Telekom’s Group policies, e.g., the Group Policy on Accepting and Granting Benefits, the Sponsoring Policy and the Global Procurement Policy will be found on the intranet of Deutsche Telekom.
- Regulations that are important to employment relationships, e.g., works agreements and collective agreements will be found on the intranet of Deutsche Telekom.
- The German Corporate Governance Code, which was formulated by a government commission, constitutes Deutsche Telekom’s benchmark for good and responsible corporate governance.