T-Mobile USA Inc.
In 2015 T-Mobile USA published its first transparency report for the years 2013 and 2014, the complete actual report is available in the T-Mobile USA newsroom.
How to interpret the figures?
- In the US the given categories are not directly comparable to other countries. The statistics reflect the origin of the data i.e., the categories stated below. The stated amounts represent the number of requests.
- Due to the provisions of the USA FREEDOM ACT of 2015, T-Mobile will release its 2019 Transparency Report after July 1, 2020.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Electronic Communication Privacy Act (ECPA)
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)
- National Security Letter (NSL).